ADELAIDE & PORT PIRIE BUS SERVICE BOOKING & ENQUIRIES (EFFECTIVE 2 JANUARY 2014)
To make a booking on the Adelaide and Port Pirie services please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Contact the Call Centre for all bookings and enquiries
Phone on: 1800 241 654 (Office Hours), OR
Email on: firstname.lastname@example.org (Out of Office Hours)
Step 2: Provide the following information to the Call Centre representative:
- BHPB Olympic Dam passenger
- Name, BHPB site pass number, & department you work for
- Service number & date you wish to travel
- Email address & mobile phone number
Bookings cannot be made without this information.
Step 3: Once booked the Call Centre representative will provide you with a booking reference number and confirmation email. Please bring this reference number with you to board the bus.
Step 4: If you have any questions regarding your booking or would like to make a cancellation please phone the Call Centre during office hours or email the Call Centre outside of office hours.
Call Centre operation hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7am-7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am-3pm
- Outside office hours passengers to email the Call Centre. Bookings made via email outside of office hours will be processed the next day during office hours with email confirmation sent to the passenger when confirmed.
- All timetables and schedules continue to be available via the BHPB/Greyhound Portal: http://bhp.greyhound.com.au